Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

Season Greetings!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all my friends, blog pals and readers!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your support to this blog for the past one year.

Through this platform, I get to know many good people and have learnt a lot from many fantastic food bloggers. With you guys, my cookbake experience has certainly become more enjoyable and exciting.

I will end this post with two Christmas decorations I like the most this year. (Pardon me for the bad quality photos; all photos in this post were taken by mobile phone.)


Christmas is sugar, spice and everything nice. I like this theme!

Precious Moments and gingerbread man on Christmas tree. *Sweet*

[Upcoming post; recipe of the featured muffins. Stay tune!]

3 comments:

  1. 圣诞节快乐

    因为部落
    让我们的佳节也过得特别热闹
    到处都有圣诞祝福

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sock Peng,

    绝对同意你说的,部落带给了生活更多色彩,也开拓了我的视野(虽然大多数时候我都是浏览美食部落,瓦咔咔).

    ReplyDelete
  3. May I know which shopping centre is that? The Xmas tree is so nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog.
All comments are greatly appreciated.

Please click on "Anonymous" if you do not have any profiles on any of those listed, and leave your name below the comment so that I will know how to address you when I reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"总觉得用心准备的食物不只是味蕾的触动,也是一个记忆,一个我想留给身边心爱的人的记忆。这也就是我用心做菜,细心专研的原因和推动力。"