做了几颗滚圆的造型后，突然想起在Helena’s Kitchen看到充满春意的花朵造型黄梨塔。把手洗一洗，马上到厨房找出去年买了却用不着的pineapple tart mould，只用外面圆形的cutter。再把已经滚圆的黄梨馅搓成长条形，就可以开始制作花朵造型黄梨塔了。凭着记忆大概弄出了个模样，因为懒得取出部分塔皮加入青色素，所以我的花朵是没有绿叶的。我觉得这个造型蛮好玩的，而且制作起来也蛮快的。
Pastry recipe refer to Anncoo. I am sharing my adapted recipe which I have reduced the sugar amount significantly to suit my liking and modified the method.
Flower Pineapple Tart
Ingredients: (yield 44pcs)
125g cold salted butter, cut into small cubes
220g plain flour
37g custard powder
40g icing sugar (I think I will reduce to 30g next time)
25g whole egg
½ tsp honey
½ tsp vanilla extract
Little egg yellow colour
Pineapple paste: +/- 250g (roll into small ball of 1 level tsp each)(to make flower pineapple tart, roll the paste into long shape of one edge bigger than the other)
*I used store bought pineapple paste. Refer here if you want to find out what I did to my store bought pineapple paste to make it nicer.
1) Sift flour, custard powder and icing sugar together into a mixing bowl.
2) Add in butter, rub the butter into the flour (using finger tips, pastry blender or scraper and fork) until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
3) Mix (B) and add into the butter/flour mixture, combine to form a dough (do not over knead). At this step, you can wrap the dough with cling wrap and refrigerate while you proceed to divide the pineapple paste into small balls.
4) To make flower shape, flatten and roll out the dough (cover with cling wrap before rolling), cut out 啊round shape using a cookie cutter, place the pineapple paste at the centre, lightly fold and pinch one side of the dough.
5) Bake in preheat oven at 180C for about 12 mins.
6) Use a flat spatula to transfer the tarts to wire rack for cooling. Allow tarts to cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
|Also made some in round shape without egg wash, kind of like the matte look.|