Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Beating of Egg White 蛋白的打发 - Stiff 干性发泡 AND This Marks My 100th Post

If the egg white is kept on beaten after the "soft peaks" stage, it turns thicker and expands in volume. It also gains a satiny sheen. If you hold up your electric mixer at this stage, it does not drip. Egg white is usually beaten untill stiff in chiffon cake. It gives the cake a fluffy light texture.

(Source: Picture and wording taken from Wendy Koh's "Dessert's Temptation")

This Marks My 100th Post


I didn't realize that this is my 100th post until I went to the "Edit Post" function.

Time flies, almost 7 months has passed since I started this blog on 6th April 2009. I am not sure how far I can go as I foresee I will be more occupied after my little one arrives.

I would like to keep it going as I really enjoy blogging. It is not just a place to record my personal experiences, I also get to know more friends who share the same interests from here.

Thanks everyone who ever visit my blog and for those who leave your comments I really appreciate it. ^O^

12 comments:

  1. CONGRATS on your 100th post!! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 恭喜!!恭喜!! 100个了
    我已经有600多篇了
    你别不写,
    我会sms/电话追你

    生了宝宝之后,也可以把宝宝的照片放上来和我分享

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your 100th post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi J Sky/ Anncoo/ little prince's mummy,

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sock Peng,

    哇600多篇,依照我现在平均一个星期两篇的进度,要大概多4 - 5年的时间。其实很多时候有很多东西都想记录下来给自己看也会,和大家分享也好,但是有时很难抽出时间。

    我当然希望可以继续写,到时如果我有一大堆妈妈经不要嫌我的blog无聊才好。哈哈!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 100th posting, keep up your good work & best of health to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Delphine,

    Thank you very much for your good words.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your 100th post...keep blogging as I do enjoy visiting your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Claire,

    Thank you very much for your support. A lot of time I am writing in Chinese I am sure you can't figute out what I am talking about but please do not hesitate to leave a msg for me if u need me to translate for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy 100th post to your blog:-)

    Keep up your very good work in blogging. Don't forget I am your big fan yea:-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Joanne,

    Thank you for your support!!! -)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog.
All comments are greatly appreciated.

Please click on "Anonymous" if you do not have any profiles on any of those listed, and leave your name below the comment so that I will know how to address you when I reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"总觉得用心准备的食物不只是味蕾的触动,也是一个记忆,一个我想留给身边心爱的人的记忆。这也就是我用心做菜,细心专研的原因和推动力。"