Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

5 Recipes To Celebrate Easter

Happy Easter to all friends and readers!

I am very honoured to be invited by Anncoo and Awayofmind to place a menu tagging game for the Easter party. Rule of the game is to suggest 5 - 10 recipes & upload the photos with their respective links. After that, I've to tag 10 bloggers to the same. Since there is only less than 2 hours before end of Easter, I am not going to do anymore tagging. Instead, I’d like to invite ALL of my fellow blog pals to join the party. Please share with us your Easter menu after the celebration. :)

Here is my Easter 5-course menu (please click on the title for the recipes except for the drink).

Drink: Star Fruit Apple Juice

This is particularly suitable to be served in our hot weather. Using a juicer, blend star fruit and apple together. Serve chilled, add pinch of salt if you like.


Main course: Baked Salmon

Dessert: Fabulous Chocolate Wet Cake (I’d serve this warm)


Enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. yum! i want to join in your party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 好丰富的餐点哦!!你的假期一定很愉快。。。

    ReplyDelete
  3. 我要那片鱼:P
    对了,你有看到我在我的家回你的留言中所贴的地址吗?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a PROfessional!

    Papacheong
    http://home-cook-dishes-for-family.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. 好丰富的复活节爬地 ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. 我寄了一封信给你。在GMAIL,不懂你有看到吗?

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, hope this is a real party, I wish to taste all of them!! They look yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 我来38下下哈。。我看你在一篇博文写说要找戚风心形模子,你看这里http://shop33699301.taobao.com/,他是专卖日本烘焙用具的。

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. I am sure if this is a real party I won't be able to prepare all 5 items alone. haha


    茄子,
    谢谢你喔,我去看了挺贵的,还没加运费呢!其实我是想看看三能有没有出类似的,但是很像没有(我不舍得花太多钱在一个模型 :P)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog.
All comments are greatly appreciated.

Please click on "Anonymous" if you do not have any profiles on any of those listed, and leave your name below the comment so that I will know how to address you when I reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"总觉得用心准备的食物不只是味蕾的触动,也是一个记忆,一个我想留给身边心爱的人的记忆。这也就是我用心做菜,细心专研的原因和推动力。"