Choco is the short form of Chocolate & Coffee. Hehe.
Created this cake using the leftover chocolate topping from this cake on the next day morning.
I used one sachet of 3-in-1 coffee and estimated the amount of other ingredients myself. I'd say I was lucky to get it right. Cake was soft (not as rich as this cake), with a hint of coffee flavour and the sweetness was just nice.
¾ cup chocolate topping (chocolate paste)
¼ cup canola oil
½ cup 3-in-1 coffee*
¼ cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
*Dissolve 1 sachet of 3-in-1 coffee powder in some hot water then add cold water to fill up ½ cup.
2 eggs (lightly beaten)
1 cup + 1tbsp flour
1 tbsp cocoa powder
½ tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
1) Combine (A) in mixing bowl, stir till well mixed.
2) Add (B) into (A) mixture and stir till well mixed.
3) Combine and sift (C) together, fold into egg mixture in 2 additions, mix well. (Batter should be runny).
4) Pour the batter into a greased or lined pan, cover loosely with a piece of aluminum foil.
5) Heat up steamer (bring water to a boil), steam over medium high heat for about 40 mins.
6) Cool on wire rack before turning out.