Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A 2-In-1 ~ Lovely Blog Award + Best Blog Award

This is the second time I receive the Best Blog Award from my fellow blog pal and this time it comes with the Lovely Blog Award! A 2-in-1. I am overjoyed.

Thanks to tracieMoo for passing these awards to me.

tracieMoo, thank you for letting me know that my blog is lovely. Kekeke.

tracieMoo is a young college student who loves cooking and baking. I think she could be my youngest blog pal. At such young age, she has done a lot of cooking and baking. I really admire her. Looking back, I had probably only learnt to bake pound cake and done some simple cooking in school's home economics class at her age.

Visit tracieMoo blog for mouthwatering food and beautiful pictures of her creations.


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!
    Please pick the Award from my blog. Is for you too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, I love your blog! and you really made my day :) Thankyou so much for this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anncoo,

    Xie xie ni.

    Congratulations to you too!! i picked up the award alr. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. tracieMoo,

    Don't mention, those words are from my heart. I hope you understand what I wrote in Chinese coz most of my post are written in Chinese. hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog.
All comments are greatly appreciated.

Please click on "Anonymous" if you do not have any profiles on any of those listed, and leave your name below the comment so that I will know how to address you when I reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"总觉得用心准备的食物不只是味蕾的触动,也是一个记忆,一个我想留给身边心爱的人的记忆。这也就是我用心做菜,细心专研的原因和推动力。"