Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Happy Birthday To ME

My family including my uncles (叔叔), aunties (婶婶和姑姑), cousins (堂妹/堂弟和表哥/表嫂) and nieces (表侄女), had a mini pre-celebration with me last Saturday.

Thanks to Tee and Alice for this black forest flavored birthday cake. The cake tasted very good!



My sister and brother-in-law in Taiwan even joined us to sing birthday song over the web cam.

My heart felt warm with you guys around me. I am so lucky to have such a loving family.

Not forgetting to mention surprise from D......thank you.

Also, I would like to thank

.....Alice and Mei Qing for your lunch treat.

.....a good old friend for her lovely birthday card. H, I feel so touched.

.....SP for surprise call from Penang.

.....all dear friends and family members who sent me birthday wishes.

.....everyone who remembers my birthday but forgets my age. Wahaha!!

14 comments:

  1. 很美的生日蛋糕

    我要吃一口!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 哎呀!!我还要说生日快乐多一次。。。。。

    你看,我是不是很有空!!还能留言多几个。。。。。
    哈哈哈哈哈!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday!! May all your dreams come true!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sock Peng,

    那我也要再向你说声谢谢。


    huikhee and yoonlai,

    Today (4th Aug) is my birthday, so it's not belated. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to YOU!!! Love your blog and the recipe you share here. Will back often to visit u!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope is not late to sing this...

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ANGELA,
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ~~o*o

    Wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday .... and may you be blessed with the best of life in terms of health and happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi TINTIN,

    Thanks for your kind words. I visited your food blog, I love it, great blog you have. I want to tell you the the photos are stunning. I will visit your more often for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anncoo,

    Thanks for the birthday song....you sang the song one hour+ before end of my birthday, so it is not too late for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Skinnymum, Joanne & SSB,

    Thanks u girls for your best wishes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Angel,
    Happy Belated Birthday to you! I'm one day late, but it's okay right?
    May all your wish come true!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jane,

    Thank you so much for your birthday wishes. I am so happy and suprise to receive greeting from you, you are one of my fav food blogger. I want to congratulate you on your first and successful baking workshop. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog.
All comments are greatly appreciated.

Please click on "Anonymous" if you do not have any profiles on any of those listed, and leave your name below the comment so that I will know how to address you when I reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"总觉得用心准备的食物不只是味蕾的触动,也是一个记忆,一个我想留给身边心爱的人的记忆。这也就是我用心做菜,细心专研的原因和推动力。"