In celebration of the Circle Line network completion, SMRT is organizing Free Makan Session with famous local bloggers to discover the simplest, tastiest local delights! I saw this advertisement yesterday and I thought it was an interesting event that you might be interested to join.
In particular I am interested in the makan session hosted by Dr. Leslie Tay, one of the pioneer local food bloggers from ieatishootipost, on 29th Oct 2011. I would like to invite my fellow blog pals to join the event; if you are keen I think we can make it like a mini bloggers meet-up, of course subject to availability of seat. Only limited seats available so do register yourself fast before they are all gone and don’t forget to drop me a line if you are going. :)
(Picture by ieatishootipost)
Below is the detail of the event copied from the official website: -
Date: 29 October 2011 (Saturday)
Duration: 3 to 4 hours
Venue: CC20Farrer Road (Farrer Road Circle Line MRT Station)
Yummy Chinese Cuisine at an Authentic Chinese Restaurant, WestLake recommended by ieatishootsipost
(Such as e.g. Kong Bak Pau, Hot and Sour Soup, Guo Tie)
All Attendees will receive:
1. Free Makan Session for all!!
2. An exclusive goodie bag
3. A meet and Makan sharing session with your favourite Top Bloggers
*Limited seats! Applicable to only 20 attendees per session*
Brief Makan Session Itinerary
1. Meet at Your Favourite Top Blogger at the respective MRT Station
2. "Take attendance" and Introduce yourself
3. Short walk to the food place from the respective MRT Station (Est. 5 to 10 mins only!)
4. Begin our 'Makan Session'! Yum Yum
5. Up close session with blogger
6. Photo taking time!
Click HERE for the official website and more detail.