Pages

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Churros 西班牙肉桂油条

This small batch of Churros was done in less than half an hour but they were wiped out even faster by three monsters in the house. This explains how popular they are.....crispy outside and soft inside, indeed very tasty.

Churros

Ingredients:
(A)
1 cup water
1 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp vegetables oil
Pinch of salt
(B)
1 cup (140g) plain flour
1/4 tsp baking powder

Coating:
Cinnamon powder
Sugar

Method:
1) Mix (A) in a pot and cook till boiling. Remove from heat.
2) Add (B), mix to form a dough.
3) Set aside to cool down a bit. Meanwhile, mix cinnamon powder and sugar in a plate.
4) Place cooked dough in a piping bag which fitted with a big star tip. Heat oil, pipe dough into hot oil and fry till golden brown.
5) Coat with cinnamon sugar while it is still hot.

Note:
1) I somehow had difficulty in piping the dough so I shaped it instead and used the back of the knife to cut some lines.
2) Make 8.

(Recipe from here)


5 comments:

  1. Hi Angel, These churros are very addictive and yummy! I can definitely finish the whole portion myself :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ann, you are absolutely right. I can't get enough of it, am planning to make another batch soon. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Angel, churros is something I will buy when visited Disneyland :) I am planning to try this using airfryer :) Hope it will turns out yummy as yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Grace,

      I thought of using aIR fryer too, please share the verdict OK?

      Delete
  3. That sounds good. I’m a big fan of coconut.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog.
All comments are greatly appreciated.

Please click on "Anonymous" if you do not have any profiles on any of those listed, and leave your name below the comment so that I will know how to address you when I reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"总觉得用心准备的食物不只是味蕾的触动,也是一个记忆,一个我想留给身边心爱的人的记忆。这也就是我用心做菜,细心专研的原因和推动力。"