For the past one week...
* I was down with stomach flu (vomited, fever, little diarrhea) for a few days.
* Had my first birthday with the accompany of Lucius, my little precious.
* Had borrowed four recipe books from the library which I enjoyed reading a lot.
* Managed to bake a few items despite the down time.
* Busy with tons of work when I was back from my leave.
Basically here are all the updates. This explains why I have not blogged a lot for the past whole week but I still tried to sneak into my fellow blog pals' kitchens whenever I picked up my Iphone as I simply couldn't resist all the delicious bakes/dishes shared by you guys.
Ok....so here is the little giveaway.
I realized quite a number of my blog pals and visitors were interested in the cake stencils that I had blogged about. So when I chanced upon them again in the supermarket I did not hesitate to grab both designs with the intention to giveaway as a token to my blog pals, just my appreciation for their support, encouragement and generous sharing.
These are the little gifts to be given to one lucky reader (the winner will receive both designs).
To see how the designs turn out on cake, see HERE and HERE.
If you are interested to participate in this giveaway, just leave a comment and tell me your favorite post in this blog by citing the title (it can be anything, be it a cake, a dish or even a blog post about my little precious) and the reason/s.
I will then conduct a lucky draw with the help of my little precious.
Closing date is 15th Aug 2010.
有兴趣赢取以上蛋糕模板的朋友，只需留言告诉我你最喜欢Cook.Bake.Love里头的一篇blog post（什么都行，可以是一款蛋糕，一道菜肴，甚至是我的小王子的blog post也行，记得要清楚列明标题哦）和喜欢的原因。