Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

First Date Anniversary

D came home early today with these little sweet treats. Ya, today is our first date anniversary.

He reached home at 4pm when I was about to start whisking a cake for this occasion.

Hmm...I know I am a bit late as I was busy with my wardrobe clearance (side track a bit, I am going to start work very soon and I realize I almost need to change my whole wardrobe as I can't fit into any of my old clothes. I am still thinking if I should try to sell my old clothes which are still in very good condition).

Anyway, I can't be blamed right? He usually reaches home around 8pm so I still have enough time to make a decent simple cake.

With the pastries D brought home, I shall save the cake for another occasion.


Though there is no expensive gift, I feel HAPPY and SWEET that he can still remember this date and surprise me. Therefore, I decide to write a post to mark this day down. :-)


10 comments:

  1. 甜蜜蜜!!
    我家的男人早已经忘记了
    我有时也忘记了

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet of your husband still remember the first date anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sock Peng,

    只有两个人在一起开心,纪念日其实可有可无,我们也没有特别庆祝。

    你也很有心思,我还记得你为权雄特别订制的生日cupcake。

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anncoo,

    haha, not every year he can remember lah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ur husband is so sweet! now we dun even celebrate our wedding anniversary :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 1st Wedding Anniversary ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hubby gave u a surprise by coming back early instead of 8pm ya... hehe...

    Happy Anniversary... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bakericious,

    I think if he can remember all the important dates I feel happy alr.

    ReplyDelete
  9. J Sky,

    It is our first dating anniversary not wedding anniversary. :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog.
All comments are greatly appreciated.

Please click on "Anonymous" if you do not have any profiles on any of those listed, and leave your name below the comment so that I will know how to address you when I reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"总觉得用心准备的食物不只是味蕾的触动,也是一个记忆,一个我想留给身边心爱的人的记忆。这也就是我用心做菜,细心专研的原因和推动力。"